Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Woohoo! I did it!

Welp, I guess you have to start somewhere!
I've been debating starting a blog for quite a while now, and I'm relieved to begin! I can honestly say that the ladies over at Craftiness is Not OptionalCrap I've Made, and Enjoying the Small Things are the ones who convinced me to jump in. I read their blogs daily, and I'm going to strive to be as interesting as they are ;)


I chose "Turtles and Chocolate" because I wanted a title that was catchy and fun, but didn't relate to anything but me. I'm a busy girl and I want to be able to share about all topics including mommyhood, sewing and crafting--not limited to one or the other.


For those of you who don't know me well, I've been collecting turtles since middle school. As far as chocolate goes-- I don't know many women who don't love it. Originally, the blog was to be named "Turtles and Chapstick." I had my fingers crossed tight that the brand was spelled differently, but in the end, I lost. "Turtles and Lip Balm" just doesn't ring as nice! 


Addie is sleeping at the moment... I can see this quickly turning into an evening routine! I hope you check back often, because I've got a lot to talk about! 



No comments:

Post a Comment